WHISTLEBLOWING - REPORTS OF VIOLATIONS
In accordance with the requirements of Act No. 171/2023 Coll., on Whistleblower Protection (the “Act”), AbbVie has established an internal whistleblower reporting system to report violations. Through the internal whistleblower system, we receive and handle notifications made by employees or persons performing volunteer work, professional practice or internship for AbbVie s.r.o. or applying for a job or other similar activity. Other whistleblowers may report their complaint or make an announcement through the internal whistleblowing system. These notifications will be investigated objectively and independently in accordance with set internal procedures and rules, but outside the scope of the Act.
Each report must contain the following elements:
- the personal details of the reporter, in the event that the person making the report does not opt for anonymous mode;
- a clear and complete description of the facts being reported;
- if known, the circumstances of time and place in which they were committed;
- if known, personal details or other elements (such as the qualification and the service in which he carries out the activity) that allow to identify the subject (s) who has/have carried out the reported facts;
- the indication of any other subjects who can report on the facts subject to the report;
- an indication of any documents which may confirm the validity of those facts;
- any other information that can provide useful feedback on the existence of the facts reported.
It should be noted that:
- reports based on mere suspicion or rumours, or reports which are unreliable, will not be taken into account;
- anonymous reports fall under the subject of this document only if they meet the above requirements;
- reports concerning disputes, claims or requests related to a personal interest of the reporter that relate exclusively to their individual employment relationships, including, but not limited to, labour disputes or friction between colleagues, are not allowed.